Beards, bicycles, brews…our new “Here in Portland” blanket celebrates all things Portland in a style inspired by mid-century illustration and IFC’s “Portlandia,” a show that has lovingly mocked the Rose City for seven seasons, with the eighth and final season premiering in 2018. We can’t wait!
The blanket is being woven and finished right now, and it’s all here, folks; the World Naked Bike Ride, small-batch artisanal pickling, coffee, Craftsman homes, the peaks of the Willamette Valley, backyard chicken coops, tattoos, the Belmont Goats, the OHSU Tram, and SO MUCH MORE!
We’re celebrating the blanket’s release with a blanket giveaway, and entering is going to be so much fun. We have a coloring sheet of the blanket, and you can let us know exactly how you see Portland by coloring it as you will.
Visitors to the Grand Opening of Pendleton Park Avenue West can enter with sheets at the party. But you can enter at home!
- Download an entry sheet here (you can right-click the jpeg below, or download a pdf HERE ) and color it!
- Take a photo of your colored Here in Portland coloring sheet and post the photo on Instagram with the hashtags #MyPendleton and #BornInOregon .
- Follow, or be a follower of the @pendletonwm Instagram .
It’s that easy! And that FUN! Additional information and official rules after the jump.
We get by with a little help from our friends, @Duluthpack! Here’s to celebrating two century-strong, Made in America companies coming together for a great spring break giveaway! HOW TO ENTER AND WIN A @duluthpack bag and @pendletonwm towel, journals and water bottle! 1) Follow both of our Instagram pages at @duluthpack and @pendletonwm 2) Like this photo on both of our pages 3) Tag your best pal below who you would love to travel with during spring break! 4) You’re entered! How easy was that?
Prize package contains:
1 – Bison Leather Market Tote by Duluth Pack
1 – American Treasures Towel
1 – American Treasures Water Bottle
1 – Notebook Pack – Set of 3, Jacquard
Official rules and regulations after the jump:
The #PDXforest sprang up at the airport in the early morning hours of July 18th. The trees are large, lovely and hard to miss–look outside our PDX airport store.
Each week through September 12th, one lucky Instagrammer will win a Pendleton National Park blanket with an Instagram photo of the #PDXforest.
So get to it, folks!
- Follow @pendletonwm on Instagram. If you have already followed us, you’re good to go. If you haven’t, it’s time.
- Take a photo with one of the Pendleton National Park trees at the PDX airport.
- Post your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #PDXforest.
Good luck and happy tree-hugging!
Official rules after the jump.