Pendleton Woolen Mills is excited to announce an opportunity to win a weekend at the Skamania Lodge Treehouses. You’ll retreat for two days and nights in one of two private treehouses. If you’re hoping to rough it, be warned that these are beautiful, secluded accommodations are all about privacy and luxury, with decks, firepits and sophisticated décor. The contest is live now: ENTER TREEHOUSE CONTEST
The Treehouses are part of the gorgeous Skamania Lodge Resort, which overlooks the Columbia River from the Washington side.
Activities and amenities abound, including:
- Championship Golf Course
- Zipline adventure and Aerial Park
- Pool or hot tubs
- Extraordinary cuisine served up with spectacular views
- The Waterleaf Spa
- The Columbia Gorge: drive, cycle or hike part of the Lewis & Clark Trail
- Historic Multnomah Falls and Crown Vista Point
- Hood River, home to galleries, shopping, restaurants and world-famous Windsurfing
And don’t forget, you’re close enough to take a tour of Pendleton’s Washougal Mill!
ENTER HERE: TREEHOUSE GETAWAY CONTEST (contest is closed)
Learn more about the treehouses: SKAMANIA LODGE TREEHOUSES
All photos courtesy Skamania Lodge