Here is your official invitation to to the grand opening of our newest store – Pendleton at Park Avenue West.
Thursday, August 24, 2017
4:00 – 8:30 pm – Join us for the Pendleton at Park Avenue West Grand Opening!
Born in Oregon: Our new flagship shopping experience celebrates the fleece-to-fashion world of Pendleton Woolen Mills, the original Northwest Makers. Visit our newest store, located on beautiful Director Park in the heart of Portland’s downtown. Shop a curated selection of home goods, apparel for men and women, and our iconic wool blankets. Learn about Pendleton’s story of pioneers, craftsmanship and quality, a legacy that’s been part of Oregon and Washington for over a century. This is the Pendleton store you’ve been waiting for! We look forward to seeing you there.
• Live music from Kris Deelane & The Hurt will play as we go camping in a forest in Director Park with the Pendleton x Airstream trailer, Poler tents, live trees and more.
• Live music info here: http://krisdeelaneandthehurt.com/
• Oregon Makers booths will feature screen printing, wool crafts and other fun stuff.
• Take a very Pendleton photo at our photo booth.
• Have a question? An idea? We want to hear! Pendleton designers will be instore for Q+A on product, manufacturing, design inspiration.
• Enjoy a drink and a snack on us. We’re hosting a bar with beverages, beer, wine and cocktails featuring ROGUE ALES and spirits from Hood River Distillery, along with delicious bites and treats.
• Additional Grand Opening specials include gifts with purchase (while supplies last), daily enter-to-win and grand prize drawings.
• For our loyal friends, double reward Pendleton Perks on store purchases!
• RSVP HERE – but if you just show up, you’ll still have a blast!
We will see you there!